Well... Hope springs eternal. After all, we have now had 6 years of someone
who was a complete unknown, who as a member of Congress was absent for
nearly every vote, who has more UN-answered questions about his past than
answered.

Seems his anointed replacement is claiming to be broke, when she isn't...
Why not make a run at it..

Strange things happen in elections.. I was nominated for President of a
Sorority once... seems I was the most popular person sleeping at the
Sorority house regularly.. As unlikely as it seemed at the time.. I lost
the election... but it was fun running.... ;))