All you have to do (now anyway) is to NOT connect your phone to the car.
You can also turn off Bluetooth when in/near the car. Of course, all this
will change in the next year or two when that cars all come with cellular
connections that you won't be able to turn off, giving the manufacturer
full control as they wish, and the hackers an easier target . . .

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!