You need to use a newer Benz dizzel with a power plug (mama's ML has one) and you could then have a Bluetec Blendtec making your smoovies

--R

On 7/22/15 4:52 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
I must say I am disappointed at the lack of MATURITY of this group.

I'm reaching out - a  cry for help.  Sharing my life experiences.  Exposing
my vulnerabilities (not many, I admit).  What do I get?  Nada.

Seriously:  I blended (smoothie setting) frozen
blueberries/strawberries/raspberries, spinach, basil, almond milk, ice,
carrots, and a little agave syrup.  The results were bracing - even tasty.
I also felt energized upon consuming the drink!

Now I am game to do more.  Anybody made carrot or beet juice?  Peanut
butter?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <