      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Okie Benz <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 5:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Way OT: Blendtec recipes, anyone?

I had a very good friend in Pensacola (now deceased from liver disease) that
had a margarita mixer/blender on his trimaran that was powered by a little weed
whacker style 2 cycle engine.

He made a wicked margarita.

His greeting every time you met him was, “”Would you like a rum beverage?”

His neighbors were sailmakers, and they took the scraps of sailcloth and made
beach bags emblazoned with their logo (Schurr Sails) and gave them away to
customers.  Barney (my friend) always carried one with him wherever he went,
with a bag of ice, Solo cups, a 2 liter of Coke, and a big bottle of Captain
Morgan’s.

Here’s to you, Barney!

Dan