Oh, come on.
You are the dude with the fancy machine. Make some stuff and let the rest of us know if it was worth the effort.
Don't forget to add lots of sugar.

And, if I recall correctly, one can buy a blender for camping that has a gasoline engine with a pull cord. I should have thought you would have got one of those and then converted it to diesel. Don't recall if it was on here but somewhere I looked at a link lately that showed a guy with a V8 Buick nailhead engine powering a Margeurita (sp?) maker.

RB

+1