She sent me a piccie of the instructions, I had it open in 5sec. Then I reiterated the instructions and she also got it open.

-R

On 7/22/15 11:46 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Wifey wants to change the battery but can't figure out how to get it open. I have one, no instructions bug nothing apparent.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

You have to pay the stealer to send the special Bavarian elves to go inside and snip a wire. That'll be $2809.89 please.

I have a 123 that can be started with a variety or things. My choice, outside the key, is a screwdriver.