You've maybe heard the one where a little boy is sent home from school with a
detention because he was caught stealing a pencil. His father says "Don't steal
pencils from school boy, I'll bring you home one from work."
-Curt

      From: fmiser via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 5:34 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - UNC-CH integrity & ethics

> WILTON wrote:
>
> I'm volunteering my definition of it learned on Momma and
> Daddy's laps and at their knees nearly 80 years ago - put
> simply, integrity is the ability to do what is right when
> nobody else is watching.

I would amend that just a bit because the "integrity" does
not strictly include anything about what is "right".  And
since each of us will have a slightly (or not so slight?)
difference of opinion about what is "right".

I think the term is better described as:
When no one is watching, to behave and act the same as when
the boss is watching.

The "boss" could be Mom, the guy who signs your paycheck, the
Commanding Officer, the TV news reporters, the voters, etc.