Andrew wrote:
> I must say I am disappointed at the lack of MATURITY of this group.

C'mon...
With the well known cheapskate tenor of this group, you expect value
in request for high end BlendTec recipes?
Actually, my son sent us a BlendTec and we use it a couple times each week.
We buy outdated reduced price veggies and fruits and blend the garbage
to drink as smoothie.  When blended together with mostly okay fruit,
the inherent rot and mold blend right out to okay.  Good source of
fruit and fiber at low cost.  The Costco PB can't be beat for price.
Dry roast peanuts cannot be found any more.  I used to grind bulk
purchased DeafSmith nuts for PB when we lived in CO using a hand
grinder to produce a product not unlike the Kirkland PB.  Even the 50#
buckets of PB don't compare pricewise with the Kirkland as far as I
have found.  The Kirkland stuff is from Portales NM.  Tell me I'm not
a cheapskate.
mao