Curt wrote:
> ...Broke a rule but got away with it? Awesome, good for you.

And we wonder where innovation and invention have gone?
Education should sponsor innovation and invention.  If all we do is
repeat the past, where is future?  Your idea is the statement entirely
of why I love hackers.  NO, I don't like my bank account gone, but I
barely have an account.  Wrong is wrong, but the innovation and
invention to get ahold of the account info is really the basis for
innovation.  Bill Gates, Steve Jobs did not learn their stuff in the
rigor of classroom work.  See Triumph of the Nerds.  A bit of
corousing and beer - next step is NextStep, MS, Apple.
mao