Yeah yeah, i'm here.  Don't get your tin foil hats out just yet.  Its not
quite as simple as they make it sound.  I won't get into here on a public
forum, but you really don't have to worry.  I hate to break it to you, but
none of us are special enough to warrant the huge amount of effort it takes
a hacker to make something like this happen to take over the car your
grandma drives to church.

But note that cars have had cellular phones in them for a really long
time... ever hear of on-star?

And as for jobs in NJ... mine is just fine... I don't work for MBUSA, I
work for another sister company.  And in this case too, things are not as
simple as you read online and in the papers. Lots of people still in
Montvale working away.

Jaime

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 10:29 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

>>  >

>>>  It's here - hackers can now take over a new car.
>>>

>> The original article is at:
>>
>> http://www.wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/
>>
>> Craig
>>

> I hope Jaime is reading this.