Which conversion?  The original one, or the one with the locomotive that turned
it into future Coke cans?

<grin>

I heard a story on NPR a few years ago about how many locomotive engineers
suffer from PTSD after being involved in grade crossing accidents.  Imagine
being in the cab of a locomotive and sitting there more or less powerless to
stop what’s happening right in front of you.

Pretty tough to stop 10,000 tons in a short distance.

Dan