+1

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.

 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
 Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:07:16 -0400
 Subject: [MBZ] OT - UNC-CH integrity & ethics
 From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
 CC: wilt...@nc.rr.com

Re. the unsavory crap (sham, "paper," classes) going on for nearly 20 years at UNC-CH to accommodate athletes, an article in today's Raleigh "News and Observer," discusses two "working groups" (committee's) "looking at UNC integrity and policies." Co-chair said that they "first want to define integrity." To save 'em possibly several weeks of haggling, I'm volunteering my definition of it learned on Momma and Daddy's laps and at their knees nearly 80 years ago - put simply, integrity is the ability to do what is right when nobody else is watching.