I searched PB recipes for the Blendtec but you have to add oil and honey.
:(  Or, use a spatula every 20 seconds to scrape it down.

Made a Blendtec drink this AM using fresh frozen blueberries, whole organic
strawberries (from Costco - with their tops), a few large whie seedless
grapes, half a cara cara orange (from Costco), and 3/4 cup of ice.  More
like a slushie but quite delish!