-Curt wrote:
> The fats are what makes peanut butter good...

Isn't fat the primary flavor element in food? i.e. marbled steak, not
fatfree steak.

I'm not sure about "...Science is finally starting to finally get its
collective head around how bad for us a low fat diet is..."  I see
more zero fat, and lowfat, in the yogurt offerings.  I want full fat
Stonyfield/BrownCow/others.  I theorize that obese comes from fatfree
and lowfat.  Body is not sated and eats more.

What we don't want is the usual offerings of PB that adds hydrogenated
oils and hfcs or sweetener.  PB is great - we eat Portales, NM
Kirkland PB daily.
mao