On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure about "...Science is finally starting to finally get its
> collective head around how bad for us a low fat diet is..."  I see
> more zero fat, and lowfat, in the yogurt offerings.

There is little to no relationship between science and what's on the
shelves. Marketing drives what you find on the shelves - demand by
advertising.

Yes, you need fat for your nerves to work . . .

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!