It is the adulterated fats that kill. Natural fats, as nature intended are necessary for life, but not available in prepared foods. Raw, not GMO foods have fats that are unadulterated. almonds, Macadamia nuts, black walnuts, hickory nuts are all good sources, as are organically grown animals who are not fed GMO grain. old varieties of peanuts grown organically should be good also. I'm guessing Monsanto/dupont etc. manufactures most peanuts grown as a crop, so they won't be good.

All we need to exist is Omega 6 fatty acids and Omega 3 fatty acids. The body manufactures every thing else from these two basics.

Angie got a bottle of it, awful stuff...
The fats are what makes peanut butter good and the fats are probably good for you. Science is finally starting to finally get its collective head around how bad for us a low fat diet is...