Local "farm" has a small grocery store with mostly local products, including
raw milk.   Priced at about 2x homogenized milk, they couldn't keep it in
stock, kept increasing the price until they found the market price, which is
like $8 a half gallon.

I grew up on raw milk, straight from the nearest neighbors dairy farm.  Store
milk is like water to me, nothing in it.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC