So I have this 85 380se I put the 5.0 euro motor in. Ok don was the last person
to drive it and the key has been missing since. I have searched the car all
over to locate it. Never turned up. 5 years later today I am using the tractor
to move it around so I can load it on the trailer. Mess with that or a while
and get it loaded. Unloading it at new okie acres i look down between the
passenger front seat and the console and what do I see? The missing key. Wow.
Might have actually started and could have drove it over here. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone