ATTABOY!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 1:56 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Unbelievable

So I have this 85 380se I put the 5.0 euro motor in. Ok don was the last person to drive it and the key has been missing since. I have searched the car all over to locate it. Never turned up. 5 years later today I am using the tractor to move it around so I can load it on the trailer. Mess with that or a while and get it loaded. Unloading it at new okie acres i look down between the passenger front seat and the console and what do I see? The missing key. Wow. Might have actually started and could have drove it over here. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone