I can't find a source for a monovalve (aka heater control valve) insert.
Plenty of places want to sell me the entire valve for $150 give or take.
EPC doesn't list it as a separate part.

Am I stuck?
Charleston SC

You can buy a 240D 123 with manual heater valves....or a yuro car with manual heater controls.


To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to