Ohhhhhhhh Pardon me...

I must have tapped into my "Compassion Challenged with Political Correct"
side...

Use "side cutters" to clip the grill out of the grill surround...

I have a problem expressing myself in the omni-sexual culture we have these
days... Just last Christmas I got a Rolex from my Lesbian neighbors... When
they had ask me what I wanted for Christmas and I said "I wanna watch" ...
I guess I didn't communicate well... ;))