I'm glad you found that key! Now, try to start it - - - - -

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> So I have this 85 380se I put the 5.0 euro motor in. Ok don was the last
> person to drive it and the key has been missing since. I have searched the
> car all over to locate it. Never turned up. 5 years later today I am using
> the tractor to move it around so I can load it on the trailer. Mess with
> that or a while and get it loaded. Unloading it at new okie acres i look
> down between the passenger front seat and the console and what do I see?
> The missing key. Wow. Might have actually started and could have drove it
> over here. Oh well.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!