Dealer only now.

Unless you want a horrible chinese one that will start acting up in a few
weeks.  If you can't find one, that a good sign:  they stopped making the
crappy ones.

Unfortunately, they're not cheap from the dealer.

Jaime

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I can't find a source for a monovalve (aka heater control valve) insert.
> Plenty of places want to sell me the entire valve for $150 give or take.
> EPC doesn't list it as a separate part.
>
> Am I stuck?

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/