> > Max wrote:
> >
> > I can't find a source for a monovalve (aka heater control
> > valve) insert. Plenty of places want to sell me the entire
> > valve for $150 give or take. 

> > Am I stuck?

> Curly wrote:
> You can buy a 240D 123 with manual heater valves....or a
> yuro car with manual heater controls.

Those fail too.  I have two leaking heater valves.  Or is it three.


To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to