> > Max wrote:
 > I can't find a source for a monovalve (aka heater control
 > valve) insert. Plenty of places want to sell me the entire
 > valve for $150 give or take.

 > Am I stuck?

 Curly wrote:

 You can buy a 240D 123 with manual heater valves....or a
 yuro car with manual heater controls.

Those fail too.  I have two leaking heater valves.  Or is it three.

I've never had to figger out how to fix that. On the 110/111/112, all I needed was 2 orings and a little water pump grease. It has to be much more complex/expensive on a 123.


To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to