I love it.  Rode in one very similar to that once, after taking a
space-available military hop to Germany from Charleston.  Flight landed on
the Frankfurt civilian airport side, we needed transportation over to the
US military side, and while SWMBO and I were standing at the curb
considering our options, this type of bus in military paint pulls up, and
the aircrew from our flight starts loading.  I ask, they have room, so we
add our bags and jump on.  It was a very slow ride, and I sat as close to
the front as possible to take in the bus controls and operation.  Driver
was a crusty old grumpy German chap, didn't speak much English.  Dropped us
right at the check-in for the BOQ (Bachelor Officer Quarters).

Max
Charleston SC