Folks,

I few weeks ago dragged a letterpress down to our place on tybee island and
cleaned it up and printed a few business cards on it. Some kids called me from
St Augustine Beach and were looking for a press. I told them to come see me on
Tybee.  They drove up to Tybee and tested the machine out. They wanted it.

So, Friday i loaded the 1000 pound machine on my trailer, filled up with WVO
and headed for florida. I left tybee about 2.30 pm and ran about 70 mph down
I-95 in the on and off rain with the AC ice cold. I love that R12. The last
hour or so was a downpour!  After a couple of stops, i reached St Augustine
Beach about 7 pm. We unloaded and installed the press and i was paid and  was
out of there by 9 pm. I grabbed a pizza and left St Augustine about 9.30 pm and
was back in Savannah by 12.30 pm ….i ran 70 to 75 on the return trip, some rain
and full AC.

It was a VERY eventful trip of about 195 miles each way according to google.
The car performed perfectly.

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins