Max wrote:
> I grew up on raw milk, straight from the nearest neighbors dairy farm.  Store
> milk is like water to me, nothing in it.

Craig and I both lived east of CSpgs - Craig in Peyton, me in Drennan.
At Drennan there were several dairy farms.  The one old guy was cool.
One leg stool, milked by hand, wonderful fat settles to top,
$1/gallon, and you are absolutely correct - store milk is like water.
The only other place 40 years ago that I experienced store milk as
water was after returning from visit at my uncle where we drank goat
milk - awesome stuff.
mao