So how do you get calls from people you've never talked to before? What if your
wife calls from somewhere else because her cell phone has died?
-Curt
      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 2:54 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: STOP robocalls

I don't think this was spam, necessarily, as it was someone's email account
that got hijacked and was used to send out the spam. Pretty coo on on Yahoo and
some of the other bulk mail providers.

The nomorobo thing is legit, although it's not perfect. If your caller's
service provider doesn't send the number in the proper ANI (10 digit) format,
it won't respond and the call gets a busy or intercept signal.

I just don't answer calls on my land line or mobile that I don't recognize.
It's that simple.

Dan

Sent from my iPad