I love the two-tone W111s and W108/109s.  I would never purchase a coupe
w/o power windows, however, so, not in the market for this one.  I did
wonder whether this is a true Mercedes blue as it looks unfamiliar. Anyone
know?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Benz-200-Series-250SE-Coupe-/221833081080?forcerrptr=true&hash=item33a64830f8&item=221833081080

Definitely NOT Mercedes Blue, but may be a factory color. Ask for the paint code number. I would guess not a factory color, as it is not a common factory color.

Why did they spend so much money to replate and paint everything, then not buy a new Negative Battery cable? $10 from the factory?