Anyone know of a writeup on guide rod replacement (hope I have the
right term.  I'm refering to the rod that extends from the lower
firewall area to somewhere near the lower front shock absorber mount)

I looked at the skinnerbox site and did not see this described.  Is it
a DIY job?


1983 300D
1966 230

Reply via email to