Are you one of those who insisted that $5 a gallon gas was "an inevitability"
by summer? Wish I remember who all told me that one. I love calling out people
when they were the were so sure they used words like "inevitable".
-CurtOptimism is easier.
      From: Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:40 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Why diesel prices are plummeting

Andrew writes:

> US ULSD stocks rose to a record high for the fourth straight week, as East
> Coast stocks also hit a record for the fifth straight week, according to
> Energy Information Administration data released Wednesday.

This indicates two things.

1. The European economy is slowing down. We export millions of gallons of
diesel to Europe,

2. The US economy is slowing down. Less demand for product = Less OTR trucks =
less diesel consumption,

Enjoy the low prices, the economy is getting ready to collapse.
Probably after the Fed raises rates in Sept. or Oct.

Rick
You heard it here first.