Tater gun stuffed with a shrimp throw net, you catch it you keep it.

I just got a 1600 mW solid state laser from China that runs off 12V (I think, I haven't really looked at it yet) to put on a little burning machine, I got to thinking that mounting that sucker on a quadcopter with some targeting software and FPV goggles would be just the thing when them crackas show up wanting their machine back. "Say hello to my leetle fren" "CAUTION: Do Not Look at Laser with Remaining Eye"

Or even better than the spud gun but then the device would be disabled if the brains got burned through.

--R