      From: Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
 Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 11:35 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] [ SPAM ] Re: This is funny

Cheap Crosman pellet gun is your answer.  Quiet (except when I lube the
barrel then you get a supersonic crack as the pellet exits the barrel)
and effective once tuned a bit.  I have cleaned out the squirrel
infestation in the immediate area, at least until my wife refills the
squirrel feeders, and then I will have more to deal with as the ones
with no knowledge of the Crosman re-infestate the area.

--R