They'll starve or kill each other. You're doing them a favor with a snap trap,
the killing is quick...
-Curt

      From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] [ SPAM ] Re: [ SPAM ] Re: This is funny

 We have parkland where they can roam free, assuming I can catch them..  Is
Have a Heart the only brand?
On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Why you wanna have a petting zoo?
I'm using rat traps on the chippies. Your "humane" traps just mean you
transport the critters to somewhere else that probably already has critters.
Those critters will defend their territory and somebody dies. Either from
injuries sustained in the fight or starvation. So all you're doing is subbing
out your killing to somebody else. A real man kills when he must. In our case
the chippies are ruining our concrete front steps and tunneling under the
supports for the neighbor's deck, plus there are holes everywhere. They need to
go.
-Curt

Good idea.  I've been feedin em rat poison.  works well in winter and spring,
but not when they can invade the garden.  Need a good pellet gun for them and
hasenpfeffer.