Trump will have one in each pocket when he debates Hillary... no worries.
;))
[If she doesn't drop out, and if she get nominated to run, and if she isn't
under indictment.]

Worried yet Andrew? Looks like Obama will try to run for a third term,
despite law against it.. Imagine that.. A "Constitutional Scholar " it
seems would know that.