Couple of points:

Crude supply is now in oversupply. The Shale Oil beds in USA are producing
at record rates. So much, that purchase of Saudi Crude is now to record
lows. Saudis have their man dresses in a twist because sales are down so
much and to counter, they have upped production and sales of OPEC crude.
Price per barrel is at a record low, presently.

The USA Dollar against other world currency, has gained slightly, thus has
"more buying power", as the World Reserve Currency [presently].

BRIC has not worked to date, although it's still pressing on to become the
world reserve currency.
At the present moment.. all the BRIC countries are experiencing financial
collapse on a scale never imagined... China for example just lost record
value on it's stock market. Russia is broke, and oil sales revenues are in
the toilet due to the crash of per barrel prices. etc..

Relax, it's temporary.. soon we in America will feel the induced pain, as
planned.
The trickle up poverty plan of our exalted self anointed leader is set to
finally work.