Just got a message from Rock Auto for a bunch of closeout parts on W140 and W124 cars. Scored some Raybestos ceramic pads for the front of the S420 for $6.35, for example.

If you go into their online catalog for these models, just look for a star next to the section after you expand it. That means there's closeouts in that section.

They have some good deals on generic brand things like sway bar links and stuffŠ

Dan
______

Too bad you didn't tell us yesterday. I just sent an order. I could not find glow plug fuses there....