BTW, the identical Bosch 30 amp fusible link for MB blowers is available at VW stealers.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Curly McLain" <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 123 trans shifter bushings

3 of em.  000 992 05 10  $4.40 each at atlanta
.90 ea at autohaus AZ

The other end is a ball socket.

I sure miss Rusty

It shows 80 A Glow plug fuses AND 50A Glow Plug fuses as NLA not a good sign

Autohaus AZ has em for now. I may need to figure out what ga wire melts over 80 amps to make my own fusible links

16 GA stranded wire works as an emergency sub for the 30 A heater strip fuse on the SDL.

Then use this one:

http://www.mbpartsworld.com

It's generic in the sense that it doesn't use your VIN, but it will get you close if not there. Prices are actually decent, too, if you're looking for point of reference.

Dan

Sent from my iPad