A poisoned mouse or rat killed our first cat - it was not pleasant to watch
her convulse on the dining room floor, a few weeks after giving birth to
her first kitten.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!