Jim, that's a great idea, maybe Craig can try cleaning his switch up.  I've
recovered many MB switches using De-Ox-It.

My 124 switch was a crimp-sealed unit, I considered opening it up to see if
it was repairable, but $10 and a few minutes at a junkyard was the best
time/money saver for me.

Max
Charleston SC