Given the choice I wanted 96 or later, but this was a really good deal and a
super nice car, so I compromised. The likelihood of finding something as nice
with a well documented past in a reasonable period of time was pretty slim
based on my earlier searches this year, so I went for it.

There are some tradeoffs, such as purely mechanical transmission (good) versus
distributor type ignition (not as good) for example.

Life is full of compromises.

Dan