Wherever I can part it.

I had considered trying to sell it on CL “as-is”, but between the need for work
and the salvage title, I doubt that I’ll get any takers.  I would expect to
have to price it around $1000 or less or he bottom feeders wouldn’t be
interested.  LKQ, the only recycler here in town, offered me $250 for it driven
to their doorstep. I don’t think so.  Right now I’ve got commitments for about
$400 worth of parts I don’t need, and I haven’t even started to eBay anything.
Stuff like the rear parcel shelf and door cards are pretty much unobtainium for
these cars, so I expect those items to go pretty quick when I put them up.

I’ll sell the stuff I’ve got immediate commitments for, put other stuff on
eBay, and within a week the remains will go to a scrap dealer.  I’ve got a
small storage unit I can put some things in for a little while while I wait for
them to sell.  If they don’t go after a month or two, I’ll dump them.

A lot of the hard parts will fit the “new” S420, so I’ll hang on to some of
them.  The coupe has a lot of things unique to the coupe, and those are the
things that are going on the various forums and possibly eBay.

Tires are nearly new and are getting swapped over to the 1997 S420, as it could
use new skins.

If there is anyone here who needs W140 parts, let me know.  I would expect to
give dibs to anyone here for anything I’m not keeping.

Dan