Truth Virgin:

Application; Typically political figures. One whose lips have never touched
truth.

A practiced and skilled manipulator who refuses to present the whole truth
about his actions or intent.

One who routinely applies the 4 D Rule. [Deceive, Deny, Delay, Deflect]
without regard for possible consequences.

To have routinely avoided truth regardless of being presented irrefutable
finding of fact.