      From: Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
<merce...@mercedeslist.com>
Cc: Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 10:09 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] Urgent repair shop needed in central mass

Hi all,
I have a friend off of I-84 just south of the mass pike who broke down in
his 77 300D.  Sounds like a vacuum pump failure... Engine runs fine, but
brakes are hard and there are no vacuum functions working.

Anyone have a shop in the area to recommend?

He needs to get back to NJ soon, but repair might be a better option than a
tow and local repair.

Thanks,

Jaime

--