Thanks guys.... he ended up with a tow trunk to my house in northern NJ.

I rebuilt the pump... he had the kits in the trunk oddly enough.  The new
diaphragm tore nearly immediately.  The kits were made in Taiwan.

So now Gary has to find me quality parts so I can get this thing fixed and
out of my garage this weekend!

Jaime

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> No ideas, its well outside of my operating area. Theres a TDI guy in
> Agawam, oops I guess its Westfield, that might be worth calling. If he
> can't help he might know somebody who can.
> Mike McCannaka 94xWestfield, MA 01085413-455-5602TDIMike@comcast.netASE
> Certified L1 Master Automotive Technician for over 15 years. I have the
> necessary TDI diagnostic and specialty tools to perform the job correctly.
> Many parts in stock to reduce down time.
>
> -Curt
>
>       From: Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> merce...@mercedeslist.com>

Jaime Kopchinski