They never had a distribution center in Montvale.  But there is a parts
counter here in my office, and a distribution center in southern NJ.  Both
are still operating.

But last I checked the kit was NLA from MB.

Jaime

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 11:24 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Thanks guys.... he ended up with a tow trunk to my house in northern NJ.
>>
>> I rebuilt the pump... he had the kits in the trunk oddly enough.  The new
>> diaphragm tore nearly immediately.  The kits were made in Taiwan.
>>
>> So now Gary has to find me quality parts so I can get this thing fixed and
>> out of my garage this weekend!
>>
>> Jaime
>>

> Why not try parts from MomBUSA?  Don't they still have a distribution
> center in Montvale?

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/