They never had a distribution center in Montvale.  But there is a parts
counter here in my office, and a distribution center in southern NJ.  Both
are still operating.

But last I checked the kit was NLA from MB.

Jaime

Must be one of the "benefits" if the brief marriage to Dogde. Dropping inexpensive repair parts in favor of expensive assemblies. MB used to be wonderful about carrying repair parts, unlike the US brands.

Dogde picked up a few good habits, but it appears MB picked up a lot of bad habits.