To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Fred Moir" <fredh.s...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ?

Wilton.I'd pay good money to read such a book!

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.

To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 14:54:06 -0400
From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
CC: wilt...@nc.rr.com

And I understood very well while taking no offense whatever.  ;<)

BTW, Fred, I didn't get along very well with the military BS, either.
'Wish
I had taken good notes to write a sizable book on some the unbelievable
crap
we all endured.

Wilton