Too late for that.  If I "make a command decision" and just get'er done, as
long as the result is positive then I don't even need to ask forgiveness.

Once I open the can and ask the question, then (I've learned) it's just
best to keep her totally in the loop.

Plan B it is, until a better option comes along.

Lots of rain and lightening here now, may have to move the work into the
garage tonight.

Max
Charleston SC